Cradle!


I sawed this block of wood into two triangles. I have 3 more rectangle blocks that I need to cut. Right now I wish I had a small electric wood saw because what may take me an hour if I cut nonstop, would only take about 10 minutes or less with a wood saw.
I actually thought that cutting the wood with a hand saw was actually good exercise for me because I'm supposed to strengthening my neck muscles, by doing  certain exercise that was prescribed for me.Working on the boats has been a form of physical therapy for me. In the beginning after my neck surgery, I couldn't  do anything physical. As time went on I saw what my limits were, and now I'm feeling about 90% back to what I used to be before my car accident.
Even though it set my project  back a bit, I'm still making a lot of progress. I'm building a kind of cradle for the second boat called Skulla. It's already resting on two short steel legs, outside of the fence in an area that I cleared of bushes. I decided that I'll use the space since I have to keep it from growing wild again.I call it my outdoor workshop.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enforced Reinforcements!

Glue! Glue! Glue And More Glue!

Transporting The Auset Fronds!