I Know I Shouldn't!

I know that I need to focus solely on the Auset Fronds since she's almost ready for a test launch. I just couldn't resist starting experiments on Skulla's hull. I have to say that I really didn't expect it to turn out as promising as it has. I had no idea that wood glue has the ability to strengthen wood when the glue is applied. I used a small amount of wood glue that I brought for the Auset Fronds, to construct Skulla's keel. I know I have to make sure that I focus on preparing the Auset Fronds for her test launch. I'm going to beginning constructing the pedal mechanism. I already drew a diagram of the design and constructed one wheel that consist of paddle blades. I need to stop procrastinating about when I going to do it because it won't go further than in my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enforced Reinforcements!

Glue! Glue! Glue And More Glue!

Transporting The Auset Fronds!