Too Long!

It's been awhile since I posted any updates. I finally added the rubber coating today. I have a can of spray left because I broke off the nozzle by accident. I wanted to stand the boat up on the other side that's on the ground so I can spray the coating on the "Noodles" that the boat is resting on. I thought it wouldn't be a good idea because I'm still recovering from whip lash I got after being rear ended. Even though I'm out of commission I can still work on the paddle wheels. I won't be putting any strain on my neck and back. It also been very cold and rainy these last few days. I have to admit I'm happy to see the sun shinning through clear skies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enforced Reinforcements!

Glue! Glue! Glue And More Glue!

Transporting The Auset Fronds!