A dab of adhesive was needed in two places. Everywhere else seems to be well bonded. The rubber coating hopefully will make the bonding of the adhesive permanent as well as water resistant.
I brought the frame of the Mobile Boat Cradle inside the house and managed to put the clamps on. They still need to be tight enough for the frame to withstand the pressures that's going to be placed on it. That includes not coming apart when being bounced around while being moved from one place to another. Even falling from this upright position, it must stay intact.
Trying to glue the large "Noodles" to the fronds was a real challenge. I realized that a lot of glue was required to bind the "Noodles" to the fronds. It was wearing away my patience. I have to admit I was feeling impatient about getting closer to completing the bottom of the boat!
Getting the Auset Fronds ready to be transported. She wasn't taken to the intended location I had planned on taking her, but the place she's in is secure. It took some real brain work to move her from underneath the carport. I discovered that my daughter has the mind of an engineer because she rigged the ramp to make it easier for us to load the boat inside the truck! The boat was quite heavy, but we still got her on the truck. My daughter made this video for me and she produced the music as well!
Comments
Post a Comment